Pumpkin Season 2024


A pumpkin with a scene of a village carved into it, lit up
A photo of a pumpkin with Pittenweem West Shore carved into it.

A photo of a carved pumpkin showing some houses
Detail of the carving for the above pumpkin.


The weather is getting cooler and halloween decorations are appearing in the shops. That must mean it's nearly PUMPKIN SEASON!

As usual, I will post my pumpkins on social media as I carve them, so keep an eye out come October!

You can see some of my favourite past carves on this post, or have a look at my Instagram


A pumpkin carving showing a church and graveyard lit up from the inside
A photo of a pumpkin carving of St Monan's Kirk

A photo of a pumpkin carving of a church in bright light, not lit from inside.
The above pumpkin when not lit from the inside.


You can also choose to browse my favourite past carving images on my RedBubble store.

What is different about this year, is you have a chance to get your hands on a bespoke pumpkin carving for yourself! I have donated one of my carves to The Pittenweem Community Library and Information Centre as a fundraiser. Details will follow.


A pumpkin carving of a flight of steps leading up to a door with windows and a streetlight behind that.
A pumpkin carving of Pittenweem Library

A photo of a carved pumpkin of a flight of steps leading up to a door.
The above pumpkin when not lit from the inside.
 

Comments

Popular Posts